1-sided scary eye and green finger designs, 6 pieces per set. (2...
620ml. This 2 tier Cute Rilakkuma (Relax Bear) bento lunch box comes...
This unique designed wax paper is great for decorating bento lunch,...
1 elastic strap, so called bento belt for CuteZcute Bento Buddies 2-tier...
This food pick set contains 10 food or fruit picks (2 designs and 2...
create different parts of animal cookies and connect them to be a fun...
6-piece set. Japanese Bento Cookie Cutter Stamp Halloween theme, bat,...
Single Cup Tea and Coffee Maker is...
Single Cup Tea and Coffee Maker is one of the best ways to enjoy the true taste of tea. This Brewer allows you to use raw tealeaves, tea corn and barley and much more. This Brewer makes one cup at a time using its built-in Patented flow design. Creating delicious tea every time
Warning: Last items in stock!
Single Cup Tea and Coffee Maker is one of the best ways to enjoy the true taste of tea. This Brewer allows you to use raw tea leaves, tea corn and barley and much more. This Brewer makes one cup at a time using its built-in Patented flow design. Creating delicious tea every time.
This brewing system follows the direct immersion brewing methods, produces an extremely rich body of coffee and tea easily and effortlessly. The great aroma of the team and coffee oils are not removed by a paper filter.
This Brewing system has a Patented shutoff system help make the entire brewing process simple. This brewer only dispenses when it is placed on a cup, once you lift the this brewer off the cup it auto stops (Very Cool !). The built-in mesh filter filters out coffee grounds and tea particles allowing you to just enjoy your drink to its full flavor.
This system is not only eco grandly allow you no to litter used tea bags, but it is also BPA free.
Best practice for Tea leaves:
1) Add the loose tea leaves.
2) Fill hot water over the loose tea leafs, close lid and let sit until set to liking
3) Place the Brewer on top of the cup and watch as your perfectly brewed tea flows into your cup.
4) Lift using the handle of the brewer off the cup and tea flow will stop.
Best practice for Coffee
Use medium to coarse grind
1) Add the coarsely ground coffee
2) Fill with slightly cooled boiling water over the coffee, close the lid and let sit for 4 – 6 minutes
3) Place the Brewer on top of the cup and watch as your perfectly brewed coffee flows into your cup
4) Lift using the handle of the brewer off the cup and coffee flow will stop.
Cleaning: Hand wash with a detergent free cleaner.
Made in Taiwan