12 pieces of long party food picks. 2 colors. 4 Shapes - Spades Hearts...
12 pieces of long party food picks. Star and Moon design. Pretty vibrant...
Set of 4 Japanese bento food picks, 6 adorable animal designs. Bear Cat...
10 pieces of long food picks. Zero to Nine numbers. This food pick is...
Set of 4 Japanese bento food picks, mini fork designs. Soccer ball,...
370 ml. bento box with cute panda shaped face, great for young kids and...
35 ml approximately. Japanese Bento Accessory Condiment Dressing Bottle...
This furikake case or spice container is easy to use, just twist the cap...
Bento Challenge - Monthly Theme Fun Bento Lunch Challenge
Share a photo of your fun bento lunch for a change to win a bento prize from BentoUSA by AllThingsForSale. Submit a photo based on the theme of the active challenge.
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this challenge. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase chances of winning.
SPONSOR OBTAINS RIGHTS FROM ENTRANTS TO POST AND USE ANY AND ALL CONTENT SUBMITTED AS PART OF THE CHALLENGE. CONTENT MAY BE FEATURED AT SPONSOR'S WEB SITES, OR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS. ONLINE ENTRY ONLY AND INTERNET CONNECTION, FACEBOOK ACCOUNT REQUIRED.
THIS CHALLENGE IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INC. (“FACEBOOK”).
BY ENTERING (OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN) THE CHALLENGE, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility. This Challenge is open only to individuals who resides in countries which allows import from the United States. For United States' residents, entrant must be legal residents and at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of BENTOUSA ALLTHINGSFORSALE. (“Sponsor”, “us” or “we”), and each of such employees’, officers’ and directors’ immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to enter the Challenge or win a prize but are eligible to have their Submission(s) posted on our web site. For purposes of this Challenge, immediate family members are defined as spouse, partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren and those living in the same household shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether legally related or not. Void where prohibited by law. By entering or participating in the Challenge, entrants agree to be bound by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of the Judges and/or Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this Challenge, including, without limitation, interpretation of the Official Rules.
2. How to Enter. To participate and enter this Challenge, individuals will need a Facebook account (“Facebook Account”). If you don’t already have a Facebook Account, visit www.facebook.com (the “Challenge Website” "Contest Website") to create a Facebook Account; creating a Facebook Account is free. By submitting your information and creating a Facebook Account, you will be required to agree to the Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and Data Use Policy. If you do not agree to Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and Data Use Policy, you cannot create a Facebook Account or participate in this Challenge. Once logged into your Facebook Account, to enter the Challenge, during the Challenge Period, you may visit the AllThingsForSale Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/allthingsforsale (the “Page”). Next, click on the Challenge ad on the Page and entrants can then enter the Challenge through a Sponsor application (the “Application”) that interacts with the Page by, if asked, giving permission to the Application to collect entrant’s information from entrant’s Facebook profile. The Application will contain a description of the Challenge and the official entry form. Each entrant will be asked to submit an official entry form, which may include, among other things, his/her full name, home address (no P.O. Boxes), email address, and related registration information as prompted. Entrant must complete and submit the entry form with all required information for the entry to be eligible.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant who submits an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the email or other account (e.g., Facebook) from which it was sent but only if such person is otherwise eligible. The “account holder” is the person assigned an email address or username by the entity responsible for assigning it (e.g., Yahoo). Winners (defined below) may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor and affiliated entities are not responsible for lost, misdirected, misplaced, stolen, tampered with, deleted, or invalid entries.
3. Submission Content Guidelines. Submissions that do not meet the following “Content Guidelines” are subject to disqualification, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, so read and follow these Content Guidelines:
Each Submission, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material created by the entrant, or for which entrant has all rights required to comply with these Official Rules, and suitable for presentation in a public forum.
Submissions must not have been submitted previously in any contest of any kind or exhibited or displayed for any commerical purpose (personal blogs are acceptable) through any means previously.
Submissions must include only materials created by the entrant, or for which entrant has all rights required to comply with these Official Rules, and must not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity. Sponsor does not permit the infringement of others’ rights and any use of materials that infringe third party rights is grounds for disqualification from the Challenge and may subject you to liability. Do not include materials, images, graphics or trademarks belonging to any third parties or incorporate the names, likeness or personas of any party other than yourself (including, but not limited to, children under the age of 18) unless you have obtained all rights necessary to permit you to use same in connection with your Submission and grant the rights herein granted to Sponsor. Entries that contain brand names, trademarks or company logos are subject to disqualification.
Submissions must not include material that: (a) is sexually explicit, indecent, obscene, violent, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, (b) is derogatory or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, (c) invades the privacy or publicity rights of any person, living or deceased, (d) is unlawful, (e) is harmful to other users of the Challenge Website and Application such as viruses, Trojan horses or other technologies that could adversely impact the Challenge, and/or (f) is disparaging to Sponsor or is inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate (at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion).
Submissions should not reveal any personal information about another individual, including another person’s address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any information that may be used to track, contact or impersonate that individual.
Entrants must not submit a Submission that if selected cannot be assigned to Sponsor as contemplated below.
4. Intellectual Property. Entrant, upon submission of his/her Submission to the Challenge, hereby irrevocably grants to Sponsor, and each of its licensees, successors and assigns, the non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, no-cost license and right to use and feature the submission on Sponsor's web sites, and all social media channels.
5. Determining the Winners. Winner will be chosen at random.
6. Notification of Winners. The potential Winners will be notified by email or other method (as selected by Sponsor) a commercially reasonable time after the conclusion of each week during the Challenge Period. The Sponsor is not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an email or other electronic message, one (1) day after sending via a delivery service or two (2) days after mailing. If Sponsor is unable to contact a potential Winner or a potential Winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner selected. Parents or legal guardians of a Winner under the age of majority in their state of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi) may be required to sign a prize acceptance document in order for a Winner to be qualified to receive his/her prize.
Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of the prize to an alternate winner. If any potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential Winners.
7. Prizes and Values. Each confirmed Winner will receive the prize indicated in the Challenge. Terms Applicable to AllThingsForSale Gift Certificate are a form of Site credit redeemable only toward future AllThingsForSale purchases. Mystery Gift Set will be determined at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Promoted prize will be included with the redemption or at time of use of the Gift Certificate transaction.
Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions, except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change and prize provider’s rules and restrictions, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a Winner with his/her prize, the Sponsor may elect, to provide Winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. In the event a Winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the right to receive a prize. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Prize Winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether they, in whole or in part, are used. The ARV of the prizes is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a Winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The Winners may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number or tax identification number before the prizes will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of Winners, or if a minor in the jurisdiction in which she/he resides, in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, for the actual value of the prizes received. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
8. General Conditions. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled or damaged entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Challenge, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Challenge, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Challege-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Application users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Challenge. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Challenge or downloading materials from or use of the Application. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Challenge or Application or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, may be disqualified and all associated entries voided, all in Sponsor’s sole judgment. Should any portion of the Challenge be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Challenge be unable to run as planned for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Challenge and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential Winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. The Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s email or other account to receive messages. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Release. By participating in the Challenge, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Contest Entities and Facebook, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns (“Released Parties”), from and against and any and all claims, liability, costs, losses, damages or injuries of any kind arising out of or related to entrants’ participation in the Contest and/or related to any prize (including, without limitation, losses, damages or injuries to entrant’s or any other person’s equipment or other property, or to their persons, related to participation in the Contest; or arising out of any violation of rights of publicity or privacy, or claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light; or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property or other rights; or from any typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation or announcement of any Challenge activity and/or prize). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing entrants agree that the Released Parties: (a) have neither made nor will be in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with the Challenge and/or with respect to prize(s), including, without limitation, to any prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; (b) maintain no control over the personnel, equipment or operation of any air, water or surface carrier, ship line, bus or limousine company, transportation company, hotel, manufacturer or other person or entity furnishing services, products or accommodations (“Suppliers”) as a part of the prize(s) provided in connection with the Challenge; and (c) will not be responsible or liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to: (i) by the wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the Suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (ii) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service or product that is owned, operated, furnished or otherwise used by any of those Suppliers, (iii) by the wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties, and (iv) by any cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Each entrant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all liability resulting or arising from the Challenge and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Released Parties. Sponsor is not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Challenge, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Challenge. Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. If entrant is an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian must agree to these Official Rules, including, without limitation, this Section.
10. Publicity Release. Subject to applicable law, Winners irrevocably grant the Released Parties and each of their licensees, and its and their successors, assigns and sub-licensees the right and permission to use their name, voice, likeness and/or biographical material for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes in connection with the Contest, in all forms of media and by any and all means and media (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed), worldwide, in perpetuity, without any obligation, notice or consideration except for the awarding of the prizes to the Winners.
11. Suspension / Modification / Termination. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Challange by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Contest by any party, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence) Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Challenge. Sponsor additionally reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion: (a) to modify, suspend or terminate the Challenge should causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or interfere with the administration, integrity, operation, security or proper play of the Contest; or (b) to disqualify any entrant found to be, or suspected of: (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge; (ii) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (iii) acting in an un-sportsmanlike manner. The Challenge Entities are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Facebook platform that may interfere with the Challenge (including any limitations, any restrictions, or any conditions on Sponsor’s ability to use Facebook for the Challenge as set forth herein that are not acceptable to Sponsor) or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor via Facebook, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Challenge.
12. Governing Law / Limitation of Liability. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor, or the Released Parties in connection with the Challenge will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
BY ENTERING THE CHALLENGE, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
END OFFICIAL RULES