Prices are tax excluded
5 animal shapes of rice balls. (elephant, rabbit, cat, round, dog face shapes) The mold handle make it easy to hold, used it as rice scoop, fill up with rice, make a cute bite-size rice ball.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Japanese Bento Rice Mold Onigiri Mould 5 Animal Shapes (bite size)
This bento rice mold (for rice ball or onigiri) will make your bento or lunch adorable, 5 animal shapes. (elephant, rabbit, cat, round, dog face shapes) The mold handle make it easy to hold, used it as rice scoop, fill up with rice, make a cute bite-size rice ball. The rice mold also features embross texture that will help make rice not stick to the mold. The round shaped mold can be also used to make any faces, or just simply round bite-size rice ball.
How to make Japanese Onigiri or rice ball.
1. Make the Rice Mold (Mould) wet and use it to scoop rice. The tip is put the rice in the Rice Mold a little more than the size of Rice Mold pattern.
2. Put the lid and push the rice hard.
3. Remove the lid and turn it upside down and take out the Onigiri or rice ball by pushing the center of the bottom.
Size: (measuring without handle)
- Elephant, dog shaper - 1.25 inch long x 1.85 inch wide x 0.60 inch deep
- Rabbit shaper - 1.75 inch long x 1.50 inch wide x 0.60 inch deep
- Round shaper - 1.5 inch wide in diamter x 0.60 inch deep
- Cat shaper - 1.25 inch x 1.5 inch wide x 0.60 inch deep
Heat Max allowed - 120 degree Celcius or 248 degree Fahrenheit (top rack dishwasher safe without heating)
Lowest temp allowed - -10 degree Celicus or 14 degree Fahrenheit
Made in China
No customer reviews for the moment.