1 elastic strap, so called bento belt for CuteZcute Bento Buddies 2-tier...
This food pick set contains 10 food or fruit picks (2 designs and 2...
create different parts of animal cookies and connect them to be a fun...
6-piece set. Japanese Bento Cookie Cutter Stamp Halloween theme, bat,...
An adorable and lightweight cross-body bag, Tonari no Totoro design....
6 pieces. Plastic Kids Fork and Spoon with cute Panda Designs. Blue and...
Its spring ejection feature makes them easy to use to cut and stamp soft...
If you like to make sandwich for your...
If you like to make sandwich for your lunch and hate the crust OR hate a sandwich where the filling falls out before you can eat it? Then this is a great accessory to have. This cutter helps you cut your normal size square bread to a tightly closed slice.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This is a new and improved design of sandwich cutter, with the new design, it helps make yummy sandwich more simple and easy.
If you like to make sandwich for your lunch and hate the crust OR hate a sandwich where the filling falls out before you can eat it? Then this is a great accessory to have. This cutter helps you cut your normal size square bread to a tightly closed slice. This Sandwich Cutter can turn a sad lunch day with your sandwich fillings all over to a Happy one! This Also removed the CRUST. This Cutter is great for Kids lunches or anyone.
How to make sandwich with filling.
1. Put one piece of bread on the top of the white part of the cutter set.
2. Put the appropriate amount of filling you like to make in the middle on the bread. The filling can be mayonnaise tuna, ham & cheese, mayonnaise egg, strawberry jam, or anything you like.
3. Put another piece of bread on the top of the filling
4. The point is to insert the lock of the pink part into the white part. (See attached picture)
5. Push the pink part down, to create pressure to close the sandwich
6. Remove the crust. At this point the crust will be mostly removed, then removed the pink part of the sandwich cutter. Then remove the whole crust.
7. Enjoy yummy sandwich with filling.
1. Warm up the bread in the microwave to make moist before use.
2. When you place the bread cutting pattern onto the bread. Please make sure the cutting pattern does not cover the crust of the bread.
3. When you place the filling onto the bread, please place it onto the area equivalent with the size of the heart mark of the mold.
4. If the filling comes in between the two slices of the bread where the breads are pressed against each other, right inside the bread cutting pattern, the bread may not get sufficiently attached with each other.
5. Use 2 pcs of bread to create the sandwich shown in the picture, but for smaller size, use 1 piece of bread only and fold the bread into half, to create triangle shape.
Material - Polypropylene (PP)
Hand wash only
Made in Japan
Imported from Japan