This unique designed wax paper is great for decorating bento lunch,...
1 elastic strap, so called bento belt for CuteZcute Bento Buddies 2-tier...
This food pick set contains 10 food or fruit picks (2 designs and 2...
create different parts of animal cookies and connect them to be a fun...
6-piece set. Japanese Bento Cookie Cutter Stamp Halloween theme, bat,...
An adorable and lightweight cross-body bag, Tonari no Totoro design....
6 pieces. Plastic Kids Fork and Spoon with cute Panda Designs. Blue and...
Heart shape. If you like to make...
Heart shape. If you like to make sandwich for your lunch and hate the crust OR hate a sandwich where the filling falls out before you can eat it? Then this is a great accessory to have. This cutter helps you cut your normal size square bread to a tightly closed slice.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Japanese Bento Lunch Sandwich Cutter Remove Crust
- Heart design
This is a sandwich cutter, heart shape. It helps make yummy sandwich more simple and easy. Make your sandwich with your favorite filling, remove crust and enjoy more yummy lunch.
If you like to make sandwich for your lunch and hate the crust or hate a sandwich where the filling falls out before you can eat it? Then this is a great accessory to have. This cutter helps you cut your normal size square bread to a tightly closed slice. This Sandwich Cutter can turn a sad lunch day with your sandwich fillings all over to a Happy one! This Also removed the CRUST. This Cutter is great for Kids lunches or anyone.
How to make sandwich with filling.
1. Put one piece of bread on the bottom.
2. Put the appropriate amount of filling you like to make in the middle on the bread. The filling can be mayonnaise tuna, ham & cheese, mayonnaise egg, strawberry jam, or anything you like.
3. Put another piece of bread on the top of the filling
5. Push the white part down, to create pressure to close the sandwich
6. Remove the crust. At this point the crust will be mostly removed, then removed the pink part of the sandwich cutter. Then remove the whole crust.
7. Enjoy yummy sandwich with filling.
Made in Japan uncrustable
You may also like this item (sold separately)