create different parts of animal cookies and connect them to be a fun...
6-piece set. Japanese Bento Cookie Cutter Stamp Halloween theme, bat,...
An adorable and lightweight cross-body bag, Tonari no Totoro design....
6 pieces. Plastic Kids Fork and Spoon with cute Panda Designs. Blue and...
Its spring ejection feature makes them easy to use to cut and stamp soft...
This set includes 1. onigiri rice ball shaper or nigiri mold, 2 fun...
This cute Star Wars cutlery set includes fork, spoon and a pair of...
make 4 square bite-site sandwich at...
make 4 square bite-site sandwich at the same time. It helps make yummy sandwich more simple and easy, and CUTE. This cutter helps you cut your normal size square bread to a tightly closed bite-size mini sandwich.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Japanese Bento Lunch Sandwich Cutter Bite Size Square
This sandwich cutter can make 4 square bite-site sandwich at the same time. It helps make yummy sandwich more simple and easy, and CUTE. Make your sandwich with your favorite filling, remove crust and enjoy more yummy lunch.
If you like to make sandwich for your lunch and hate the crust or hate a sandwich where the filling falls out before you can eat it? Then this is a great accessory to have. This cutter helps you cut your normal size square bread to a tightly closed bite-size mini sandwich. This Sandwich Cutter can turn a sad lunch day with your sandwich fillings all over to a Happy one! This Also removed the CRUST. This Cutter is great for Kids lunches or anyone.
How to use (see image for guideline)
The mold includes 2 pieces: base and cover.
- Start with the base part of the mold. (The base part has dots on the corners)
- Warm up two slices of bread in microwave (about 20-30 seconds) Then put ONE slice of bread in the base.
- Use the cover part to cover the bread and press down, to make shape lines on the bread. Then remove the cover.
- Put the filling you like within the line that is shown on the bread (should be small amount, as this is to make a bite size sandwich)
- Put the other slice of bread on the top and use the cover to press down with pressure to ensure a perfect cut.
- Use large size of bread
- Warm up the bread in microwave about 20-30 seconds. If the bread was stored in refrigerator, microwave for 1 minute.
- Use remaining bread to make french toast.
Recipe for French Toast
- Bread (Remaining portion), Egg (1), Milk (100 cc), Sugar (1 tablespoon)
- Mix egg, milk, and sugar
- Dip bread in the mixed egg, milk, and sugar
- Fry the bread on the pan
- Optional, eat with your favorite syrup for extra flavor.
Idea for bite-size mini sandwich
- Almond Cookie sandwich
- Strawberry jam sandwich
- Chocolate sandwich
- Orange sandwich
- Mini sausage sandwich
- Mayo Tuna sandwich
Material - Polypropylene (PP)
Hand wash only
Product size - 5.25 inch wide x 5.5 inch long x 1.45 inch deep
Made in China uncrustable