6 cute food decorating rings/picks, Santa Claus, Reindeer, Elf, and...
6 pieces of plastic cupcake rings, Pilgrims designs. Great not only for...
6 top hat layons toppers included. Cute food decorating toppper, 3D...
6 pieces of Food Decorating Party Pick Happy Thanksgiving Message Food...
8 pieces per set. (assorted) This set includes happy birthday party food...
This pick set includes cute food decorating picks, 1-sided cute happy...
16 pieces of Food Decorating Party Pick Halloween Message Food Pick;...
12 piece set of silicone food cup and...
12 piece set of silicone food cup and baking cup, square shape, green and blue colors. Reusable and washable. You can use to fill up with all sort of side dishes. They help keep your food separated in your bento or lunch box.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This is 12 piece set of silicone food cup and baking cup, square shape, green and blue colors. They are reusable and washable. You can use to fill up with all sort of side dishes. They help keep your food separated in your bento or lunch box. This food cup is 1.375" deep. (Cup part is about 2" to 2.5" wide) You can also bake your favorite cupcake, ice cream, or gelatin desserts as well as ice sculpture to fill in this cute cup.
Refrigerator and Freezer OK
- Food Cup Size is 2 to 2.5 inches in diameter
- 1.375 inches deep
For Baking Use and Care
- Baking cups are heat resistant up to 500F and can withstand sudden changes to temperature, such as moving from freezer directly to oven.
- Before first and after each use, wash cups in hot, soapy water or place in dishwasher. Do not scour with abrasive cleansers or pads. Be sure cups are thoroughly dry before using or storing.
- Baking cups should be placed individually on a flat baking pan. For best results, lightly spray baking surface of cups with a non-stick cooking spray before baking.
- For perfect size cupcakes, fill cups to fill line.
- When baking is complete, remove pan from oven and place baked goods on cooling rack until completely cooled. Allow baked goods to cool completely.
- For use in oven, toaster oven and microwave only. Never use silicone baking cups on gas or electric stovetops, on hotplates or under broilers.
- Do not use knives or other sharp utensils on baking cups.
Heatproof Temperature 500 degrees Fahrenheit or 260 degrees Celsius
Lowest Temperature allowed -40 degrees Fahrenheit or -40 degrees Celsius