Microwavable safe for warming purpose, reusable and washable. You can...
3 Animal designs. (Panda, monkey, chick) This cute food cut helps cut...
This official license Star Wars™ Pocket Sandwich Cutter BB-8. Stamp...
This official license Star Wars™ Pocket Sandwich Cutter Stormtrooper....
Create super cute cat rice ball. Use crispy, dry seaweed sheet to...
32 sheets included. Each sheet 5.9 x 5.9 inches wide. This designed wax...
32 sheets included. Each sheet 5.9 x 5.9 inches wide. This elegant, cute...
All in one bento cooking tool. Cut,...
All in one bento cooking tool. Cut, Stamp, Mold and more, can be used with bread, cookie, rice, meat, cheese, pancake, thin-sliced vegetable, fruit leather, watermelon and more. Cut sandwiches into fun bites. Punch out animal face shaped cheese for bento lunch box.
Warning: Last items in stock!
All in one bento cooking tool. Cut, Stamp, Mold and more, can be used with bread, cookie, rice, meat, cheese, pancake, thin-sliced vegetable, fruit leather, watermelon and more. Cut sandwiches into fun bites. Punch out animal face shaped cheese for bento lunch box. Easy to use, create fast cute food . Dishwasher safe (top rack) so clean-up is a snap.
This is a 6-piece set that includes cutters/stampers and a food pick (poking tool).
- 1 outer face cutter
- 4 animal friends characters cutters and stamps (panda, cat, frog, pig) that can be used as a food cutter and a bread stamper. One side is sharper and used as a bento cutter, while the other side is used as a stamper for bread, cookie, pastry press and more
- 1 cute happy panda assistant pick who is always excited to help making food cute. (^_^) and also help you clean the product by poking out the leftover food that may get stuck.
Use this set as a bread stamp, sandwich cutter, thin-sliced meat cutter, hamburger mold, rice mold, seasoning (spice or furikake) mold, cheese cutter, cookie cutter and stamp, pastry press, play dough mold, and many more.
How to use
- For stamping, use the stamp side to press on soft bread or use as pastry press (for example, cookie).
This function allows you to create cute bread within a few seconds. For example, breakfast toast or sandwich. Great for busy persons
- For cutter, use the longer bevel side of the cutter to cut or punch.
Use the assistant pick to tap on food to help release the food out of the cutter without damaging the shape. The small cut-out can be used to create many different shapes and characters.
- When cutting delicate food like cheese, use the included panda assistant pick and apply small pressure to tap out the food. Multiple taps around the edges of the shape will help clean release of the food out of the mold.
Tip to make fun food
- Keep in the frame cutter as the guide to ensure the exact position of the cute animal faces.
- Press down on the top and twist the cutter back and forth (with pressure) if needed.
- Stamp function works great on soft bread.
- When playing with bread, if your favorite bread is not soft, you may warm it up in microwave for 5-10 seconds.
- The assistant pick can be inserted between cheese and the mold and tap down horizontally to help release the cheese, if needed.
- These sandwich cutters are intended for use by adults but can be used by children over 3 year old with adult supervision. Assistant pick is choking hazard for children under 3 years old. Please do not eat the pick. (^_^) Like other food preparation cooking tools, result may vary.
- Frame is 3 7/8 x 3 1/8 inch wide x 1 1/16 inch deep
- Each cutter is 3.50 x 3.75 x 1.29 inch deep
- Assistant pick is 3.25 inch long
FDA certified by SGS
BPA, Phthalate, PVC and Lead Free.
100% recyclable packaging
Made from High Quality Food Grade Polypropylene (PP)
100% Food Safe
Designed in USA
Made in China
Great for Kids School Lunch
Utilizing the cutter allows creative bento-er to mix and match shapes to create an endless range of new characters and fun shapes.
How to make "Pop Up" Bread using CuteZcute Cutter
1. Cut or Stamp the inner face first.
2. Then cut the outer face. Cut firmly on the top half of the bread; so that you do not cut out the entire face fully. You can move your bread to the edge of your counter top so that the bread is hanging over and will not get cut if you prefer.
3. To make the Panda "pop-up", take the top half of the face and prop it up with the remaining part of the bread behind it.