Prices are tax excluded
Prices are tax excluded
Clover shape. If you like to make sandwich for your lunch and hate the crust OR hate a sandwich where the filling falls out before you can eat it? Then this is a great accessory to have. This cutter helps you cut your normal size square bread to a tightly closed slice.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Japanese Bento Lunch Sandwich Cutter Remove Crust
- Clover design
This is a sandwich cutter, heart shape. It helps make yummy sandwich more simple and easy. Make your sandwich with your favorite filling, remove crust and enjoy more yummy lunch.
If you like to make sandwich for your lunch and hate the crust or hate a sandwich where the filling falls out before you can eat it? Then this is a great accessory to have. This cutter helps you cut your normal size square bread to a tightly closed slice. This Sandwich Cutter can turn a sad lunch day with your sandwich fillings all over to a Happy one! This Also removed the CRUST. This Cutter is great for Kids lunches or anyone.
How to make sandwich with filling.
1. Put one piece of bread on the bottom.
2. Put the appropriate amount of filling you like to make in the middle on the bread. The filling can be mayonnaise tuna, ham & cheese, mayonnaise egg, strawberry jam, or anything you like.
Optional: put 4 small different fillings (bite size) to create 4 yummy tastes.
3. Put another piece of bread on the top of the filling
5. Push the white part down, to create pressure to close the sandwich
6. Remove the crust. At this point the crust will be mostly removed, then removed the pink part of the sandwich cutter. Then remove the whole crust.
7. Enjoy yummy sandwich with filling.
1. Warm up the bread in the microwave to make moist before use.
2. When you place the bread cutting pattern onto the bread. Please make sure the cutting pattern does not cover the crust of the bread.
3. When you place the filling onto the bread, please place it onto the area equivalent with the size of the heart mark of the mold.
4. If the filling comes in between the two slices of the bread where the breads are pressed against each other, right inside the bread cutting pattern, the bread may not get sufficiently attached with each other.
Material - Polypropylene (PP)
Hand wash only
Imported from Japan uncrustable
No customer reviews for the moment.