Prices are tax excluded
Square pocket shape. If you like to make sandwich for your lunch and hate the crust OR hate a sandwich where the filling falls out before you can eat it? Then this is a great accessory to have. This cutter helps you cut your normal size square bread to a tightly closed slice.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Squre design
This is a sandwich cutter, square shape. It helps make yummy sandwich more simple and easy. Make your sandwich with your favorite filling, remove crust and enjoy more yummy lunch.
If you like to make sandwich for your lunch and hate the crust or hate a sandwich where the filling falls out before you can eat it? Then this is a great accessory to have. This cutter helps you cut your normal size square bread to a tightly closed slice. This Sandwich Cutter can turn a sad lunch day with your sandwich fillings all over to a Happy one! This Also removed the CRUST. This Cutter is great for Kids lunches or anyone.
How to make sandwich with filling.
1. Put one piece of bread on the bottom.
2. Put the appropriate amount of filling you like to make in the middle on the bread. The filling can be mayonnaise tuna, ham & cheese, mayonnaise egg, strawberry jam, or anything you like.
Optional: put 4 small different fillings (bite size) to create 4 yummy tastes.
3. Put another piece of bread on the top of the filling
5. Push the white part down, to create pressure to close the sandwich
6. Remove the crust. At this point the crust will be mostly removed, then removed the pink part of the sandwich cutter. Then remove the whole crust.
7. Enjoy yummy sandwich with filling.
Imported from Japan uncrustable
No customer reviews for the moment.