1 elastic strap, so called bento belt for CuteZcute Bento Buddies 2-tier...
This food pick set contains 10 food or fruit picks (2 designs and 2...
create different parts of animal cookies and connect them to be a fun...
6-piece set. Japanese Bento Cookie Cutter Stamp Halloween theme, bat,...
An adorable and lightweight cross-body bag, Tonari no Totoro design....
6 pieces. Plastic Kids Fork and Spoon with cute Panda Designs. Blue and...
Its spring ejection feature makes them easy to use to cut and stamp soft...
Penguin Chocolate and Gummy molder...
Penguin Chocolate and Gummy molder creates 15 different fun shapes that kid’s love to eat. The Penguin molder comes with 3 trays, a lid and a cup.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The cute Penguin Chocolate and Gummy molder creates 15 different fun shapes that kid’s love to eat. The Penguin molder comes with 3 trays, a lid and a cup. The Penguin molder can be used to make gummy candy and chocolate. Sizes are great for small kids and portion control. Create a fun snack for that special someone. The Modler makes 30 pcs of gummys at a time.
To make the gummys:
What you need :
1) Mix the gelatin with the Kool-Aid and Jello. (For Sweet add about another tablespoon of unflavored gelatin and about a 1/4 cup of evaporated cane sugar (crystallized) for a sweet flavor)
2) Slowly add the gelatin, Kool-Aid, and Jell-O to 1/2 of a cup of water.
3) Mix well in a bowl, not too fast but not too slow.
4) Allow standing until mixture looks slushy or watery.
5) Microwave the mixture on high for 1 minute and 15 seconds (or just until the top of the mixture bubbles or foams).
6) Carefully fill candy molds with the now runny mixture
7) Put the molds in a freezer for 10 minutes, or overnight
8) Remove from freezer, and remove the candy from the candy molds
9) Store the gummy bears in airtight containers or Ziploc bag.
Made form food safe Material: Polypropylene